BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very "Ricey".

With those lights, you might as well put some bright pink "street Glow" lights under the car and red angel eyes on the front with a "disco" theme in interior.............oh yaa, almost forgot, also a MASSIVE subaru like boot spoiler! :hihihi: hiha :haha:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Not nice at all - hope they stop producing them due to lack of demand (but somehow I think it won't happen) :crying:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
:eek: Uuuuuuuuugly.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Dont ever underestimate someones totale lack of taste.

Money and taste does not always go hand in hand.

·
Registered
118 Posts
One expects to find a picture of lexus lights when reading this thread. :hihi: But I have to agree I don´t like em too much either, might look better perhaps if they were lightly smoked grey. Atleast on some colors. Diadem is a technology where the color of a light bulb is created by an igniting gas in the bulb instead of by the paint on the bulb.

Niclas

·
Registered
703 Posts
:nono:

:eek:

no thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
M6 Forever said:
Diadem: what exactly are they? I'm no electrical engineer.
Diadem is the name OSRAM gives their bulbs that look one color when off and anothercolor when on.

Like their turnsignal bulbs that look silver/blueish when off but blink bright orange ( available from BMW dealers )

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Yikes! did they really think theres a large market for this?

·
Registered
714 Posts
SuperBMW said:
They have been available from any BMW Dealer since the launch of the E60
exactly what i was thinking.
just they are sooo ugly you would not see any body with the right mind putting them on.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts