BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had a chance to introduce my self and my car, even though I've been lurking around the forums for about a year.

The car is a 2000, jet black. I got it a year ago with 71K, and it just turned 80K last week. Haven't had any problems, except for O2 sensors and gauge cluster that needed replacement. The car is stock, except for the 19" Fondmetal wheels which I don't really like but will have to live with them until I can source some funds to replace them. I must say this car has been an absolute blast!;)

Attached are some pics from last year when I took a cruise through the 17 mile drive (pics are not great, but are the only ones I have so far).

PS. anyone know anything about Fondmetal Wheels or had any experience with them? I've done some searches but haven't been able to find much.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Welcome!

It's nice to hear about just the regular 'beast is a blast, no issues, just the normal maintenance stuff'... indeed, that's the bulk of owners... the nuts are just over-represented here!

Present company excluded
:)
A

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome. I'm friends of Vick. I think I have actually checked your car out when I was down there. Nice car. I am new to the car but, if you ever need any help just let me know. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts