BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale 2 brand new, never mounted bridgestone potenza RE960 A/S pole positions... 275/35/18 95W.... Still with labels on them... I'm looking for $230 a piece and shipping is on the buyer.... I'm having problems inserting pictures in the thread with my iPad and iPhone, but if u post your email address I can email them to you... Thanks...

·
Registered
909 Posts
I hate to say it bro but someone could go to their local Firestone Dealer right now and get them (In a newer year) for $270 and Firestone doesnt charge for shipping. Plus if you buy them at the dealer they don't charge for mounting.

So, it would be more worth it to just get them from the shop. So, you are going to have to lower your price if you expect anyone to buy them.

Would you do me a favor and read off the DOT#'s.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm a service manager for firestone... They are $271 a piece... I was hoping for local pick up... Then somebody saves themselves 80 bones on the 2... The tires are at my store, but the DOTs are from early 2009... If that's not good enough I'll get another set with newer DOTs... $200 a piece....

Btw mounting is a little over 15 bucks each for low pro high speed rated tires....

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm a service manager for firestone... They are $271 a piece... I was hoping for local pick up... Then somebody saves themselves 80 bones on the 2... The tires are at my store, but the DOTs are from early 2009... If that's not good enough I'll get another set with newer DOTs... $200 a piece....

Btw mounting is a little over 15 bucks each for low pro high speed rated tires....
Gotcha. It would be a better deal locally I guess.
I worked for two of them here in Pittsburgh. A couple questions if you dont mind me asking:

Why wouldnt you just keep these for yourself?
Why haven't any of the sister stores in your area asked for them to be transferred out to them?? Seems to me if you have a rare size in your inventory stock, one of them would have called asking for them.
Is it because they are more than 2 years?
So are you saying you are offering for $200 ea.?
These are not RF correct? Didn't look like they were on the site.
Any sign of dry rot?

Ok. Im done. hiha

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotcha. It would be a better deal locally I guess.
I worked for two of them here in Pittsburgh. A couple questions if you dont mind me asking:

Why wouldnt you just keep these for yourself?
Why haven't any of the sister stores in your area asked for them to be transferred out to them?? Seems to me if you have a rare size in your inventory stock, one of them would have called asking for them.
Is it because they are more than 2 years?
So are you saying you are offering for $200 ea.?
These are not RF correct? Didn't look like they were on the site.
Any sign of dry rot?

Ok. Im done. hiha
I no longer have my E39 M5 and I no longer need them... And I own these tires so they aren't in inventory to be transfered... These tires were special order from inventory services in PA a while back... no, there is no sign of dry rot or cracking what-so-ever... These tires are engineered with super epc and uni-t AQII, which prevents dry rot and cracking... They were also kept in temp controlled environment out of the elements... The RE960 a/s PP is not a run flat... If the early 09 dots aren't sufficient I will trade them in for brand new tires... Yes, $200 a piece...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts