Discussion Starter #4
Grey_ashes said:
Thanks for sharing but it's a repost...
where?
I searched m6board.com but couldnt find it

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm sure it's partially due to the language barrier.....but this guy is annoying, he needs to SHUT THE F UP and let the car speak!

That said, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
139 Posts
M6 Forever said:
He talked a lot throughout, maybe that's why he is tired!

Is the second car a Sepang Bronze colour?
I believe it is M6 Forever, as the video looks to me as if it is at Ascari and from what I have read BMW only took two colours there, Indy red and Sepang Bronze.

Just after the writing appears there are two together briefly.What do you think?

·
Registered
816 Posts
johnny73 said:
I believe it is M6 Forever, as the video looks to me as if it is at Ascari and from what I have read BMW only took two colours there, Indy red and Sepang Bronze.

Just after the writing appears there are two together briefly.What do you think?
Sepang Bronze looks better under direct bright sunlight, than in shade. I'm not so fond of the brown when it stands in shade, as shown by other pictures. Under bright light, it looks remarkably similar to Stratus Grey.

·
Registered
139 Posts
M6 Forever said:
Sepang Bronze looks better under direct bright sunlight, than in shade. I'm not so fond of the brown when it stands in shade, as shown by other pictures. Under bright light, it looks remarkably similar to Stratus Grey.
Hi M6 Forever

Went to an M5 launch at my local dealer two nights ago and it was still light. They had BMW GB's M5 in Sepang Bronze. I loved it all my doubts are gone , doesn't look so brown in the flesh and looks fantastic in sunlight.

My view is if it looks good on the M5 it will look even better on the M6. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts