BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week after delivery:

Love the looks. Get compliments every time I stop at a gas station or a news stand. The hood bulge and the flares are very noticeable. White is the best color as it contrasts the CF roof and totally distinguishes it from a regualr 3 series.

Interior quality is top notch. Center console around gear shift is leather which is surprising. Door handles inside are leather-wrapped too, and not the cheap grainy leather Mercedes put in most S-classes or even SL55's. The seat-belt delivery arm is a nice touch, and so is the interior illumination and the exterior xenon's around the door andles that shoot downwards.

Stereo is the new DIRAC system. Great sound. HD radio is great too. SAT radio and Ipod completes the entertainment system.

Nav is awesome. I can completely enter a destination just by talking to it, saying the city, address, house number, etc. In fact, everything from Nav to phone to stsreo to climate is voice operated. Feels like Knight Rider.

Ride is phenomenal. It is the best riding car in this size I have ever driven, including any BMW, Mercedes and Porsche.

Engine is very responsive. Very noticeable difference when you put in 93 octane instead of 91, so it is important for us California people to mix 91 with 100 to get to 93. Great performance, and this is from someone who still owns a Stage 3 997TT.

I think it is a very good car for the money. I have a few friends who own $1M in cars and still ordered and are waiting for their M3's to arrive after driving mine.

Hope this is informative to you guys.:)

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Do not miss 24 h report with the BMW M3 E92, a Stockholm to Oslo Roadtrip and a Supercar Shootout in Airfield with the BMW M3 E92 vs Porsche 997 Carrera S, Audi RS4 and more. All with a Alpina white manual BMW M3 E92.

Some of my YouTube BMW M3 E92 clips below:

<TABLE class=tborder style="MARGIN: 10px 0pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=400 border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>+ YouTube Video </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=355 width=425 data=http://www.youtube.com/v/iuZRHpWM-bY> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. </OBJECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="MARGIN: 10px 0pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=400 border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>+ YouTube Video </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=355 width=425 data=http://www.youtube.com/v/sqtf2XES41A> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. </OBJECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="MARGIN: 10px 0pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=400 border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>+ YouTube Video </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=355 width=425 data=http://www.youtube.com/v/axb19DwhqUk> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. </OBJECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

From "24 hours with the BMW M3 E92".

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Sounds like an upgrade to the Nav operation. Thanks for posting your impressions.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks for the review, im glad it stacks well drive wise against much more expensive cars, looks like bmw hit the nail on the head this time.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the car. I have been going into my garage and end up driving that car everytime. Its just more comfortable, quieter, and has tons of electronics to enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts