BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Pablo and I'm the proud owner of a Silver Beast which I just recently purchased from my brother and fellow M5board member, Dave aka kablo. I am very excited to own this car and look forward to many years of ownership and smiles. The thing is an absolute beast and my brother was definetly super anal when it came to maintaining the car. I come from owning a VW R32 MK4, 99 Z3M coupe, and LSB E46 M3. This one, by far, feels the best made and the speed along with comfort really amazes me and makes me feel like this is the one for me. The car just feels angry and disgruntled and I love it.

I just took the beast in for some paint work, as the car was a NYC daily driver, and wasn't cosmetically perfect to my standards. I also ordered the Bimmerzone M5 maintenance package just to freshen things up a bit and make it feel like its mine. I don't plan on doing many aftermarket mods until I finish up Pharmacy school, but even then this is a car that doesn't need much at all, as it feels close to perfect.

Here are some pre-paintwork pics, but I plan on getting it back and taking some better pics.

Take care guys

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations Pablo! Looks like a fine example of a wonderful car. Good luck with your upgrade and keep us posted!

Cheers,
Steve:byebye:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Is that 67th & 1st where it's being loaded? I used to work just a few blocks away. Congrats on the upgrade, the Beast is much better suited for the open road of sunny FL than the concrete jungle. Properly tuned, it is a perfect example of comfort, utility and power all in one!

·
Registered
195 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking car :)

Jeez, there's LOADS of new owners at the moment, surely means good things for the car, and the forum. Great stuff :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes sir, Thats the corner diagonal from Sloan Kettering hospital. My brother's pharmacy is right on that block. Thats where he gave it his final goodbye lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats! Very clean pick up!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking car :)

Jeez, there's LOADS of new owners at the moment, surely means good things for the car, and the forum. Great stuff :)

Yup, that means LOADS more fun for us here :)

I'm sort of a new member myself, since February 18th.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Yep, it seems quite buoyant on here, lot's of new owners showing real interest in the marque. Always good for the community, new ideas and enthusiasm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts