BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the M6 LEDs are finally here. I ordered from Evan at Tischer. Looks great--I can't wait to install. Probably won't be until the weekend. I will post install pix

In the mean time, here is what the stork brought today :biggrinbounce:

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice lights i just went to the dealer and saw an 2008 m6 the lights look great

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good stuff!
you gona get the fronts to?
yep...sounds like a bit more work and not as plug and play--doing some more research, but I will make the leap in all likelihood. The angel eyes are nicer too.. like the 335i that i have :cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
yep...sounds like a bit more work and not as plug and play--doing some more research, but I will make the leap in all likelihood. The angel eyes are nicer too.. like the 335i that i have :cheers:
looking to do the same.. price of the fronts holding me back a little.

let us know how u get on fitting the rears. perhaps a quick guide ;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
FINALLY INSTALLED today

Finally got around to installing the 2008 LED tail lights. WHAT a difference...:thumbsup:

This is an easy mod.. should take 30-45 minutes. I will post a full DIY hopefully later tonight. for now, here are the pix... before and after. What do you think. Will try to upload a short video as well.

Too bad it snowed here today so I can take the Monster for a spin... Ode to SPRING!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
the taillight install is truly easy. plug and play.

i have the 08 headlights and will attempt an install soon.. i hope its plug and play also but im not so sure

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the headlights are a bit more complicated so be forewarned! Nonetheless, I am sure it will be worth it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts