BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on the board for a while and I'm now the proud owner of a pristine 00 M5 with 27000 miles. It's out of warranty so I'm looking for an indepenent shop to install SSK, Trans mounts, etc. I'm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
CV:byebye:

·
Registered
754 Posts
I had the majority of my Dinan (authorized Dinan installer) work done at Evolution Motorsports in Tempe.
They are primarily Porsche tuners, but they really like to work on M5's.
Contact Nate Mirand at 480-317-9911.
They offer personal service at reasonable rates.

cvM5 said:
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on the board for a while and I'm now the proud owner of a pristine 00 M5 with 27000 miles. It's out of warranty so I'm looking for an indepenent shop to install SSK, Trans mounts, etc. I'm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
CV:byebye:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Howler. I will stop by and have a chat with them. I'm in Fountain Hills, so Tempe is an easy shot down the "Beeline" highway.

CV

·
Registered
24 Posts
Link for to info about his shop

I have used Babbitt Motor Werks. I have known the owner Nathan Babbitt for about 8 years and have always taken my BMW's to him. He has always been fair. He used to work for Chapman as a Master Tech. Now he is on his own. His shop is not to far from Fountain Hills, if you take the Beeline. Stop by and talk to him. Tell him Nathan sent you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NathanAZ said:
Link for to info about his shop

I have used Babbitt Motor Werks. I have known the owner Nathan Babbitt for about 8 years and have always taken my BMW's to him. He has always been fair. He used to work for Chapman as a Master Tech. Now he is on his own. His shop is not to far from Fountain Hills, if you take the Beeline. Stop by and talk to him. Tell him Nathan sent you.
Thanks Nathan, I'll chat with them, too.
CV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts