BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2006 E46 Conv (Manual) with 60k for the wife! This is the first M3 I have ever owned and I am looking forward to the ownership/driving experience. The wife is in love with it to say the least.

106.JPG

107.JPG

037.JPG

034.JPG

039.JPG

M5 Side2.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
It appears that your wife has impeccable tastes! One of the best color combos in the E46... The Imola red interior will be getting a lot of compliments... You DO realize that this witll ganer her more that the usual amount of attention!!! Are you ready for that And did you get a waiver from her to allow you visitation to the ///M3? AT least one weekend a month!

IMHO the perfect pair of garage mates!

·
Registered
663 Posts
First step, CSL wheels then Evolve Carbon CSL airbox?!?! Haha enjoy man, what a nice stable

·
Registered
122 Posts
You just bought the exact car that I have been looking for. Nice find! I know how hard it is to find a decent e46 M3 convertible w/o SMG.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Great color combo, and a drop top just in time for spring.... One day we're gonna add an e46 vert to the stable, we had an e36 vert for years and it was a blast. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
19" ZCP wheels, H&R Sport springs. DONE!

A 06 M3 in that combo is a hard find. She's gonna love it.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Nice - congratulations! Love the S54. Looks like the E46 is Silver Gray - if you you and I have identical color combos (Sterling Gray S62, Silver Gray S54)!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful E46 M3 6MT vert! I wish I had that STB on my daily E46 touring!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well done! Welcome to the E39 M5/ E46 M3 club! Car looks beautiful! Check out the RTAB and give a look underneath at the subframe.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm picking up an E46 M3 Vert with that color combination. The IR interior caught my attention. It's a very nice combo. I also have a Hellrot Red/Dove Gray e36 M3 Vert (5spd). Congrats!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well done good sir. Excellent choice!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. It has been a blast so far. Those engines are pretty sweet and I now know about that long 3rd gear!!

I got lucky on the find. Bought it from a guy at work that was looking to move on to a newer model. I really wasn't looking and couldn't turn it down once I knew it was going up for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts