BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2006 E46 Conv (Manual) with 60k for the wife! This is the first M3 I have ever owned and I am looking forward to the ownership/driving experience. The wife is in love with it to say the least.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Executive car

·
Registered
102 Posts
It appears that your wife has impeccable tastes! One of the best color combos in the E46... The Imola red interior will be getting a lot of compliments... You DO realize that this witll ganer her more that the usual amount of attention!!! Are you ready for that And did you get a waiver from her to allow you visitation to the ///M3? AT least one weekend a month!

IMHO the perfect pair of garage mates!

·
Registered
663 Posts
First step, CSL wheels then Evolve Carbon CSL airbox?!?! Haha enjoy man, what a nice stable

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
19" ZCP wheels, H&R Sport springs. DONE!

A 06 M3 in that combo is a hard find. She's gonna love it.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Nice - congratulations! Love the S54. Looks like the E46 is Silver Gray - if you you and I have identical color combos (Sterling Gray S62, Silver Gray S54)!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful E46 M3 6MT vert! I wish I had that STB on my daily E46 touring!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well done good sir. Excellent choice!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. It has been a blast so far. Those engines are pretty sweet and I now know about that long 3rd gear!!

I got lucky on the find. Bought it from a guy at work that was looking to move on to a newer model. I really wasn't looking and couldn't turn it down once I knew it was going up for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.