BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I promised to post some pictures of the new beast. There are a few pictures from the dealership and one from a test drive. :)
You won't see it on the roads in Denmark until next year, but you might spot it in Germany and/or Sweden. This is to reduce the taxes
paid when you put it on danish license plates..

Happy motoring
Gustav

BTW: The camera in an iPhone 4 is way better than expected...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone move this to the Porsche section? I think it is more appropriate there.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wonderful car, and it sure moves when one merry the pedal with the metal! :checkeredflag:

Since my jaw actually broke free when I saw the pricetag I'm glad to hear that you've arranged a way to ease the economic pain.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just posted this on gtboard.com and I won't let you miss it if you only read this forum :)

We are currently driving around in Germany where we encountered a 997 Turbo MK-I and a 993 Turbo today.. The Turbo S is so bloody fast, but I'm still impressed with how those old Turbos can almost keep up. Everyone are really cool with thumbs up and everything! So far we've just been smelling to the 300 km/h club, I was the lucky one driving when an empty piece of autobahn allowed us to go 285 km/h before hitting traffic. It amazes me how 200-210 km/h seems like nothing in Germany, but as soon as you start pushing 250 km/h the whole speed experience becomes slightly overwhelming.

Kudos to Sand-Jensen Autohaus in Flensburg, without even asking they got us the license plate "FL : PS 530" (FL is for Flensburg) for the lease. Great service!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts