BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's M sport package, premium package 2, active/ventilated seats, convenience package, Heads Up Display, top cameras/back up camera, heated rear seats. colors are Sophisto Grey (Graphite Black) with Black Dakota and Anthracite wood

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. The anthraccite has beaten my expectations handily. And I really can't say enough about the feel of the ventilated and active seats.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Almost a yes to that full spec :1:

It's M sport package, premium package 2, active/ventilated seats, convenience package, Heads Up Display, top cameras/back up camera, heated rear seats. colors are Sophisto Grey (Graphite Black) with Black Dakota and Anthracite wood

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Ive seen a couple of these on the road and cant help but stare. Beautiful cars, the interior seems very nice.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very nice. The Lord of the Rings on the screen -- is that a music album you have loaded on there or do the new cars play DVDs/avi files?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats from the ipod. For those albums/songs i have purchased on itunes, the art work displays in the split screen mode. That album is the two towers soundtrack. It is very good to drive along to. All three soundtracks are actually.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The camera doesnt do it justice, but the graphite is a great color and also is good with the m pack, which has black underneath no matter the color. Try building out a msport f10 in alpine white and it looks kinda funny

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I like the F10's interior quite a bit. I sat in both the current 7 series and the F10 550i a couple weeks ago and found the interior to be almost indistinguishable. The 7 felt ever so slightly more luxurious, but I honestly thought I was sitting in the same car!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes the interior compared to the E60 is much more comprehensive and feels much more "planned out". I opted for the Dakota leather because I have heard that nappa is a tad fragile. but I will say that the perforated seats feel WONDERFUL even with the Dakota. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Dakota is a lot harder wearing. But it's really easy to keep looking new so you shouldn't have any worries on that front.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts