1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Umm what the hell is that? Better not be the E60... :mad:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Humm I quite like it....Though the head Lights are foul!

Looks quite sporty with those sweeping lines....Please Bangle dont ruin the 5er!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hmmm I like the new styling too. And Imagine the car with a BMW M aerodynamic-kit with some huge air intakes and wide tyres!

At least it looks quite good compared to this one:

Regards Stefan

·
Registered
331 Posts
1-serie

Micko said:
The car that si said to be the new 5-er at ur magazine is the actually the new competetor for the Audi A3! It is the BMW 1serie. I don't know about the 6-er, but if it looks like that ... I'll love it ! But a little bit a Mercedes look ... ?

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Bonte

I dont know if it is the next 1 series because i heard that the 1 series is a coupe/hatchback that yellow BMW is a saloon and is quite large....but it doesnt look too big which is in my view a good way for BMW to head in styling and it would be even better if they could sort out those headlights!

All the best
Adam

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi adam,

I know what u mean, the 1er is supposed to be a hatchback. I have a pic (also from a car magazine) I will post it asap, 'cause I'm not at home right now. C U

·
Registered
331 Posts
What do u think of the coupe? I think it is really great, but tht CL-look ...

·
Registered
234 Posts
The only thing is that's just a drawing, and we can't see the rear. It could vary well end up looking like the red one in the trunk. Yes I agree the head lights & front grill need to be worked on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
///MorePower
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing