BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Ghufran said:
Have you checked out pictures of the new 3-series ?

unfortunately in real life pix it is completely unimpressive, a big disappointment for a 3 lover like I always had been,,,

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have seen the E90 in real life, best looking 3-serie ever. I say that E90 looking better than 5-series ( but I like E60 very much too ). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I just got my Motor Trend mag in the mail and they have the E90 on the cover.. but I like Just_me's pic the best.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I saw it in Geneva yesterday (attached couple of pix) and I loved the exterior, however the interior is quite disappointing and besides that there is a really minimal improvement in the legroom for whom is sitting behind.
The dashboard is so dull (the e46 is by far nicer) - I am really disappointed.

Regards
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
M4ever said:
I saw it in Geneva yesterday (attached couple of pix) and I loved the exterior, however the interior is quite disappointing and besides that there is a really minimal improvement in the legroom for whom is sitting behind.
The dashboard is so dull (the e46 is by far nicer) - I am really disappointed.

Regards
Alex
you must be joking about the rear legroom? Its now roomier than even the c-class..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Stealthm5 said:
you must be joking about the rear legroom? Its now roomier than even the c-class..
It is roomier than the e46 however I had higher expectations - but that`s fine - what I really dislike is the dash specially without the i-drive or navi option.
Regards
Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts