BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Which M5 is better? The E39 (2003) or the E60 (2010)?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys & Gals,

Me and my brother were bored one day and decided to start a website and do car videos targeted towards enthusiasts. Here is what we came up with:

1. CarNecks.com
  2. A video review of the 2003 E39 M5 (mine) and the 2010 E60 M5 (a friends). Here is a link to the video: 2010 M5 vs 2003 M5. Be sure to watch it in HD, we didn't rent those cameras for nothing :).
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Later,

Andrey

·
Registered
133 Posts
no offense but I was gonna make a thread about how ridiculous it was haha

The camera and DOF where cool, good sound and stuff. But some of the stuff you said and whatnot was a little ...
If you cut down on the silly stuff, would be a better vid

5D MKii?

cough cough 1000fps slow mo peel out cough cough

I did post it on thebizzy.com though :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not bad.....I enjoyed it.

Reactions: AndreyR

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad most of you guys enjoyed it!

Glad you guys liked it.

At AndrewAZ:

no offense but I was gonna make a thread about how ridiculous it was haha

The camera and DOF where cool, good sound and stuff. But some of the stuff you said and whatnot was a little ...
If you cut down on the silly stuff, would be a better vid

5D MKii?

cough cough 1000fps slow mo peel out cough cough

I did post it on thebizzy.com though
Not sure what the camera was that we used, my brother was in charge of that. All I did was think of ridiculous things to say. :)

I would like to do a 1000fps slow mo peel out, but that just gets too expensive for where we're at right now.
Thanks for posting it on thebizzy.com.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Nice Video Andrey

Waiting for the next one .....

Reactions: AndreyR

·
Registered
533 Posts
A fun video nicely done. I enjoyed it.
Yes, there are areas for improvements...but it's miles better than most review videos on YouTube.
Keep at it...soon you'll be able to buy your own HD cam when you turn pro doing this...:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Glad you guys liked it.

At AndrewAZ:

Not sure what the camera was that we used, my brother was in charge of that. All I did was think of ridiculous things to say. :)

I would like to do a 1000fps slow mo peel out, but that just gets too expensive for where we're at right now.
Thanks for posting it on thebizzy.com.
Wouldn't cost you a penny (aside from the rental cost; no different cameras than you used before). Send me a PM next time you doing something like that and I'll give you all the info. Definitely keep doing em

A fun video nicely done. I enjoyed it.
Yes, there are areas for improvements...but it's miles better than most review videos on YouTube.
Keep at it...soon you'll be able to buy your own HD cam when you turn pro doing this...:M5thumbs:
Isn't that the truth. and far better than I could lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Post the same poll (if you havent already) in the e60 M5 forum and see the results. You are obviously going to get completely opposite results there.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
The video is actually entertaining. Refreshing compared to nerdy discussions, lol. I have not driven the E60, so cannot comment on the poll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts