BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an 02 Sterling grey/camel/wood with 18k on it. I bought it from the original owner with all paper work. The car feels brand new, though it does need rear tires. I don't have any pics yet, but will post some soon. I have had a 993 in the past and was looking to get another one, but after driving this car (and actually being able to carry 4 people) the porsche was out of the picture.

Aaron

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I've been lurking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an 02 Sterling grey/camel/wood with 18k on it. I bought it from the original owner with all paper work. The car feels brand new, though it does need rear tires. I don't have any pics yet, but will post some soon. I have had a 993 in the past and was looking to get another one, but after driving this car (and actually being able to carry 4 people) the porsche was out of the picture.

Aaron
18 k miles, one-owner....GREAT FIND! Welcome aboard.:cheers:

Brian

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm picking it up either tomorrow or on Wednesday. I first need to clean out my garage, don't want to leave it out, according to the owner it has never been outside overnight. Also I just moved and need to find the charger for my camera, my nokia n70 is 2mp, but the pics don't look that great. On a different topic I was shocked how cheap the insurance was ($850 additional per year, w 1k ded). I guess having 4 doors brings it down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was trying to find 01 or newer w/ less than 40k on it, and from the original owner. This one had been for sale since last summer, i was watching it go from 48k to 45k to 42k in Feb to 39k. After seeing it in person 39k was fair and the guy wasn't going to budge. Plus the best part was that the car was 10 minutes away. My wife wasn't thrilled, but I couldn't pass it up. The lowest mileage one I could find was in the 20s and that was out of state. The best part of the deal is that the car is stock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome! Love the color combo! I'm almost in the same boat. Just bought an '02 Titanium Silver/Black 3 weeks ago, 1 owner w/ 29k. I LOVE it so far! I am sure you will too.:cheers:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Aaron, I actually drove it last year in Foster City but he wanted too much for it. I knew he was going to sell given time. Good to be patient and welcome. Enjoy, Smiles

·
Registered
464 Posts
Great color! Welcome and congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts