BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Woah.

Not my cup of tea.. does that have kind of an olive tint to it? or is it all brown?

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I believe that is BMW Individual Messing Metallic.

Kees posted this a while back:

Re: M5 Individual in Gold?
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Uploaded the pictures to the messageboard so we have them for future reference after the eBay auction is over.

I've seen this color on an E46 M3 convertible and to be it looked like a weird variation of army green.
<!-- / message --> <!-- attachments --> <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend>

</fieldset>

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
I kinda like it.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
a.k.a. Brass Metallic - very rare (for good reason!!).

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a car for sale and I think the owner called it pearlesant olive.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn my color blind eyes!! It looked to me to be like gold, or brass or something. I think it looks hot. Same thing happened to me when I bought my 540i. I thought it was silver. When I went to BMW's web site and typed in the VIN, it said I have a color called Glacier Green Metallic. It finally made sense that I've had people tell me that it looks like everything from ice blue, to seafoam green, depending on the lighting. At first I was P.O'd that I didn't have the silver Bimmer I thought I'd had. Now, it's grown on me and I'm happy I have a very unique color.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Looks like Army-issue camouflage.. a bit too subdued for my taste..

Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
I give props for the uniqueness. However, I think the market was fairly small for M5 buyers that want to blend into the offroad terrain.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I kinda like it. (Hard to get a bad colored M5)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
haha funky.

looks like military O.D. (just glossy, of course)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts