BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Neiman Marcus edition and curios...

7K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  victor247 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I been in this forum for a while and would like to introduce my baby. 2007 Neiman Marcus which I bought from last year. So far I've learned many useful info about e64 beast and enjoy every moment I was driving it. However just out of curiousity how many of forum members actually own this Neiman Marcus edition?

Here are pictures of my baby:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
However just out of curiousity how many of forum members actually own this Neiman Marcus edition?
You mighht be the first. Nice car!

#7 ·
Thanks for the compliment guys. Bathm6 yeah the car was a garage queen when I bought her at 23xxx miles last year. The paint color which is ruby black and the orange interior were astonishing to my eyes when I bought her. Everyone in my family love this combo. I truly enjoy driving her every chance that I had.

#8 ·
I believe they only built one...:king3:
I thought about buying it when the first owner put it up for sale.:)

#9 ·
Were some of the pics taken of the garage before the flooring was installed or am I seeing 2 different garages?

#10 ·
You have a really lovely car, I am a fan of subtle touches, like the competition bonnet.
When I first saw your photos I wasn't sure about the interior colour but actually it's grown on me, the more I look. I bet it looks great in the flesh. Any daylight photos?
Obviously we don't have the Neiman Marcus edition over here in the UK, I suppose our equivalent would be the John Lewis edition!

#11 ·
#14 · (Edited)
Nvm, something not working correctly.

#15 ·
[/QUOTE]

#21 ·
Pleased to see the accident didn't take a rare car off of the road, the pics looked nasty. Were the Neiman Marcus cars all convertibles (to show off the leather!)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.