BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I been in this forum for a while and would like to introduce my baby. 2007 Neiman Marcus which I bought from last year. So far I've learned many useful info about e64 beast and enjoy every moment I was driving it. However just out of curiousity how many of forum members actually own this Neiman Marcus edition?

Here are pictures of my baby:

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
However just out of curiousity how many of forum members actually own this Neiman Marcus edition?
You mighht be the first. Nice car!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wow, those are some really well maintained seats!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliment guys. Bathm6 yeah the car was a garage queen when I bought her at 23xxx miles last year. The paint color which is ruby black and the orange interior were astonishing to my eyes when I bought her. Everyone in my family love this combo. I truly enjoy driving her every chance that I had.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I believe they only built one...:king3:
I thought about buying it when the first owner put it up for sale.:)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Were some of the pics taken of the garage before the flooring was installed or am I seeing 2 different garages?

·
Registered
307 Posts
You have a really lovely car, I am a fan of subtle touches, like the competition bonnet.
When I first saw your photos I wasn't sure about the interior colour but actually it's grown on me, the more I look. I bet it looks great in the flesh. Any daylight photos?
Obviously we don't have the Neiman Marcus edition over here in the UK, I suppose our equivalent would be the John Lewis edition!

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tThMWaehA28?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
Original owners taking delivery :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nvm, something not working correctly.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Apart from the sweet interior what does it bring to the table over and above the standard m6 other than the bonnet also?

·
Registered
49 Posts
It comes with the orange interior, ruby red paint, and different hood. Also the thought of having only one of 50 in the world. I own one too. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
It comes with the orange interior, ruby red paint, and different hood. Also the thought of having only one of 50 in the world. I own one too. :)
This plus piano black trim and I can make her top-less in 25 seconds while driving her at 20 mph. Even my wife jealous of her sometimes.lol

VICTOR 24H how is your car treating you? Any problems , mileage and any mods? Please post pictures of her.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This plus piano black trim and I can make her top-less in 25 seconds while driving her at 20 mph. Even my wife jealous of her sometimes.lol

VICTOR 24H how is your car treating you? Any problems , mileage and any mods? Please post pictures of her.
The car has been amazing this whole time. Just a few minor issues. I had one coil just die on me and a speed sensor went bad that i still need to change. Other than that she drives like a dream and gets compliments every time i drive her. :hihi:Had her for a year now. Currently at 35k. I have K&N filters, custom lip spoiler, and a front lip. I can try and upload pics but not sure how

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts