BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just have a simple topic to talk about what do you guys think about Neez wheels. I heard they are great wheels and really made well even better than HRE Is this true?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I don't have Neez but my opinion is they are my favorite wheels.
I like the look of them and they are light. The are on
the pricey side though. I'm not sure if they come in a 10.5 in
the rear.

·
Registered
111 Posts
HRE and Neez probably use the same forgings for the aluminum wheels, so essentially theyre the same quality. Ive worked with HRE for a long time, and their build quality and service is always first rate IMO.

Neez does make high quality wheels as well, so its hard to compare, especially when they make only 1 piece forged, and HRE make 1 and 3 piece wheels.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Remember Neez is associated with Meisterschaft.....buyer beware!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Neez were never to blame about that whole exhaust issue that was going on. I must say that I like my Meister more than my buddys E Race for some reasone it has that great sound to it but a bit louder.
I also have been hearing from many shops that have a lot of credit that Neez are better than HRE's are and made better and lighter,Just wanted to see the input on this whole wheel thing as I am getting rid of my 22's and moving on to better ride with 20's.
BTW have you gotten your SS X pipe put on?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I agree that Meister sound is excellent!!!...It's just the reputation of the company that is suspect...

Still waitin on the X pipes...hopefully today....

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think they look beautiful. And also lightweight. And as someone mentioned above they are on the pricey side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts