BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Neez wheels for sale for E60 M5. They have been collecting dust in my basement for a while and need to go. They are in good condition but not perfect. One wheel has a 1/2" nick off the side from the car wash and the other wheels are an 8/10. Asking $750 plus shipping. They are in this thread below:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...ssion/169377-thinking-blacked-out-advice.html

Edit: I took them out of the basement last night and looked them over for the first time in a while. Two of the wheels have quite a bit of scratches around the edges due to the fact the other wheels were sitting on top of them. There is also one wheel that has three decent size scrapes. I posted pictures to show the scratches and scrapes as good as possible. For those of you that PM'd me, please let me know if you are still interested after viewing the pictures.

Cheers ///

Attachments

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Dibs? Nô dibs you only ask if they had tires or no.me i dont loose time with question.i tell him first and i bought it.sorry
Well I had sent a pm before that post so I am sure the original poster will figure this out cause M5board members do have ethics you know. GL

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,

I'll take the wheels if they are available

What are the widths and offsets?

Please email me at andyxgy at gmail dot com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts