BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering swapping out my BBS wheels for either the NEEZ QD7's or HRE P40's. I will be sticking to 19" Any feedback or suggestions?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Considering swapping out my BBS wheels for either the NEEZ QD7's or HRE P40's. I will be sticking to 19" Any feedback or suggestions?
Weight, quality and design are similar. The only different would be just price and availability. Also the spoke on Neez slight curve more inward. Either one wouldn't be disappointed.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
HRE all the way. As if any one had a doubt about my choice.
The HRE's are less money and leave the debate about quality and design at rest. After you've established quality the rest is a personal choice.

Cheers, M5Ranger

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im with Ranger. I do like the Neez wheels, they look great, but they are very similar, less money, and HREs customer service is second to none(except for mine! :D ). The fact that they are built in the US should give you more confidence with them.

The 19" from HRE isnt available yet, but my HRE rep says soon.

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
+3 for HRE's!!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i agree hre's are just as nice and less $$ !!

but i'd say go with 20's , it doesnt hurt the ride and it just fills the wheel well's lovely !!

·
Registered
847 Posts
i agree hre's are just as nice and less $$ !!

but i'd say go with 20's , it doesnt hurt the ride and it just fills the wheel well's lovely !!
I second this, 20's look perfect.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
07M5NJ call Ben at Wheels Botique (866) 519-4335. He will take care of you.
Top HRE distributor.

Cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have had 6 sets of HRE's now. I am loyal to the end and their service/quality is 2nd to none IMO.

I love my 897R's- my fave so far .... well maybe not with the P40's on the 997TT.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Vic, best looking M6 I've ever seen - wow. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Vic your M6 looks awesome. I love AW as I have on my M5 but for the M6 planned I was thinking black but now I see your car forget about it. White remains the best for me.
BTW is that a Vorsteiner front splitter? It looks great in CF.
Love your car my friend also the ride height is perfect.
Are the side skirts stock or aftermarket?

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
386 Posts
Vic your M6 looks awesome. I love AW as I have on my M5 but for the M6 planned I was thinking black but now I see your car forget about it. White remains the best for me.
BTW is that a Vorsteiner front splitter? It looks great in CF.
Love your car my friend also the ride height is perfect.
Are the side skirts stock or aftermarket?

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan
Thanks for all the comps ... Juan thanks for your thoughts, the car is actually stock bodywise but I just did the KW V3's on it. I have 255x30 and 305x25x20 wheels and the spring drop by Hartge was not enough with the loss in diameter. The new V3's have the EDC defeat modules too so I can get less understeer via EDC comfort but enjoy the stiffness of the fully adjustable coils. It handles much better than the stock set up IMO. Now I can drop that car super low and I still have about 20mm left. I dont think I want to go lower with the Vorsteiner front though (yes you are correct about the Vorsteiner split).

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Go with the HREs. I think they are the single best aftermarket wheel company, and the P40s just look so good!!!!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 - 20 of 25 Posts