BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a set of the Neez QD7 wheels and will have them on the car friday afternoon. I will post pics right away. Cant wait! I picked one of them up and they are extremely light. My configuration is 20x9 et 20 and 20x10 et 20. I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
+1

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Nice ! Great choice. What finish did you get?

Looking forward to seeing them.

M5Ranger

·
Registered
915 Posts
nice choice of shoes, what did you do with the HREs?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HRE's are listed in the for sale section. I went with the dark charcol almost black. Guys i cant wait to get them on myself will post pics and weight differences between the hre's and the new neez.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congratulation on the Wheel Selection!

Post some HQ photos. I need a new desktop picture. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Did somebody say something? I thought I heard something. Nope, nothing at all. Traitor!!!!!!!!!! :1::7:

Cheers ///

damn , this is not cool !! how many hale maries am i gonna have to say to be allowed back in the cool club ?? :sad2:

im sorry , i just got bored !!

i love lovelove you guys man !!

neil

·
Registered
307 Posts
A friend of mine has a pristine set of Neez wheels for sale. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've had several PM's inquiring about the wheels I mentioned. The wheels belong to darren_dallas and will likely be officially posted for sale in the next week or two. They are Neez Qd7's, 20" in a bright silver finish and look fantastic on an M5. Please PM Darren for more details. Here's a couple of pics..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts