Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow M5Board members,

I am going to order my Eisenmann Race Exhaust w/ Oval tips in a week. I have contacted Eisenmann and they said they can also ceramic-coat the exhaust Black. I have a choice of doing it Matte Black or Gloss Black. I just want to get advise from you guys to see which will turn out better with my car. Underneath I have attached a picture of my car with my current exterior modifications. So please guys, help me out and give your advise so I can decide if I should ceramic-coat them in Matte Black or Gloss Black.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Gloss, I had gloss on my F31, looked badass.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gloss it is guys! Can't wait until I order so it comes, I am going to get my exhaust installed at Steve's Muffler near Glendale, CA. Thanks again fellas for the honest opinions.

·
Read Only
1,256 Posts
Love to see finished pics. I've got an Evolve setup and need to pick up some new tips to get ceramic coated and will be facing the same question as you.

·
Read Only
1,256 Posts
Sadly I've got no good ones handy. She's hopefully getting cleaned up tomorrow :) She is carbon black and everything outside is stock.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1401559557.311324.jpg

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sadly I've got no good ones handy. She's hopefully getting cleaned up tomorrow :) She is carbon black and everything outside is stock.

View attachment 425570
Looks really nice! Are you planning on blacking out anything else besides your exhaust? Like the front kidney grilles, side grilles, rims, emblems. It will defiantly match more with everything blacked out. My opinion would be Matte Black for you because your car is already gloss black. Anyways, hopefully I helped, you have one hell of a M5, keep it clean and drive safe!

·
Read Only
1,256 Posts
Looks really nice! Are you planning on blacking out anything else besides your exhaust? Like the front kidney grilles, side grilles, rims, emblems. It will defiantly match more with everything blacked out. My opinion would be Matte Black for you because your car is already gloss black. Anyways, hopefully I helped, you have one hell of a M5, keep it clean and drive safe!

Thanks and I was leaning toward matte black as well. No plans to black anything else out. Right now I need to find a new set of tips. Evolve only has red ones so I can't buy just a set of silvers and have them done.

·
Registered
690 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.