BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had to pick up and move to Fl. As such I needed to get new tags for my german, needy, premium drinking children. Unfortunately, just about every iteration of "schnell" is taken down here so I'm back to the drawing board for a new plate for my M5 and M3 that isn't super obnoxious but that also reflects something special.

So let me hear any ideas you guys have. up to 7 characters

Florida actually has website that you can use to check if your idea is taken or not too.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
LOL SMG
NO RCOD
3PEDAL

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like M5CHNEL

Currently on google translate trying to find short german words.... which is difficult because they love them long *** words.

I also have "POLIZ3I" "KAMPFER" and "KRIEG3R" so far for my military/police background.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Some are crony I know...i joined one of the facebook groups with vanity plates ideas, M5Vanity Plates, and funny vanity plates folks try to have fun and decipher lol

Here are some:

M3ntal
///MBroke
Mi5ter
Mi5sterM3
5creeam
5ist3rs
T///Mptd
FollowM3

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I use GBYE AMG on mine here in California

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey
Back in the day, circa 2008 or so, I remember seeing a brand new widebody/straight piped M5 in Northern VA with "Benz ETR" or something like that. College me thought it was "dope." Perhaps part of the reason I have an M5 now after all this time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Back in the day, circa 2008 or so, I remember seeing a brand new widebody/straight piped M5 in Northern VA with "Benz ETR" or something like that. College me thought it was "dope." Perhaps part of the reason I have an M5 now after all this time.
Yea, I’m definitely not a “Euro Ricer” and tastefully mod my car. AMGs around me love my plate and all of them have plates that mock BMWs too. One I remember was an AMG GTR with plates that said RIP BMR. It’s all fun in games. I’m in my mid 30s and don’t really try and race people in the streets like Vin Diesel. Lol

I love my Dinan M5!

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yea, I’m definitely not a “Euro Ricer” and tastefully mod my car. AMGs around me love my plate and all of them have plates that mock BMWs too. One I remember was an AMG GTR with plates that said RIP BMR. It’s all fun in games. I’m in my mid 30s and don’t really try and race people in the streets like Vin Diesel. Lol

I love my Dinan M5!

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey
LOL.. My mid 40's mind is in charge most of the time but somehow my mid 20's mind stayed and takes over sometimes when the wife and daughter are not in the car :LOL:..

·
Registered
422 Posts
I recently had to pick up and move to Fl. As such I needed to get new tags for my german, needy, premium drinking children. Unfortunately, just about every iteration of "schnell" is taken down here so I'm back to the drawing board for a new plate for my M5 and M3 that isn't super obnoxious but that also reflects something special.

So let me hear any ideas you guys have. up to 7 characters

Florida actually has website that you can use to check if your idea is taken or not too.
Been thinking about doing one as well but something that relates to my career.. lol.. I wish Maryland would bring back the 1910 plates. But I like the black ones I saw in SoCal while I was back home a couple of weeks ago..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts