BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'd like to get my wheels down to Prince Wheels this week, but it's challenging because I can't leave the car on four jacks in my underground parking garage. Two jacks could work, but i'd have to be as discrete as possible. If i have to, I'll ship two at a time, but between shipping time and the possibility of all four not matching accurately, i want to try to avoid that as well. i'd like to be driving the car regularly before Memorial Day weekend. With that said, I was hoping someone had an old set of BMWs wheels laying around that I could use for the sole purpose of keeping my car off jacks. I won't be driving it as i am in the middle of a few projects to include a complete suspension refresh. If you have a set and are will to help, let me know before Monday if possible. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Where's DMV/nova? And by wheels do you mean car? Rims? Tires? Or all of the above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Northern Virginia. Wheels =rims&tires. I need rims and tires to put on my car as my wheels get refinished. I don't need them to drive the car. I just need them so that the car isn't sitting on jacks. I don't have a private garage. I have another car to drive.

Where's DMV/nova? And by wheels do you mean car? Rims? Tires? Or all of the above?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got tires if you'd like to borrow but no sense if you don't have the rims, they're more important !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
enzo_m5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing