BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,
Like the title says, I will be getting my wheels repaired (getting all four wheels refinished) from Ye Olde Wheels in Maryland. I spoke with a guy there and he said it can take a maximum of three weeks to complete the job.

In the interim, I will need some wheels with tires that I can put on my car. I do not drive my car regularly (it's a weekend car) and if I borrow your wheels I will not drive it at all.

I don't care if these are winter wheels or non M5 wheels...I just need a set of wheels so I can park my car.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. If you think you can help, please PM me. I am in Northern Virginia.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Hello fellow members,
Like the title says, I will be getting my wheels repaired (getting all four wheels refinished) from Ye Olde Wheels in Maryland. I spoke with a guy there and he said it can take a maximum of three weeks to complete the job.

In the interim, I will need some wheels with tires that I can put on my car. I do not drive my car regularly (it's a weekend car) and if I borrow your wheels I will not drive it at all.

I don't care if these are winter wheels or non M5 wheels...I just need a set of wheels so I can park my car.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. If you think you can help, please PM me. I am in Northern Virginia.

Thanks.
Why not just get some jackstands?

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
How about some see-ment blocks ??

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going through blocks or jack stands is too painful. If I have a set of extra wheels, I would just go to a local tire shop and ask them to swap the wheels. Plus I do not have a jack for my car. My other car is an SUV so the hydraulic jack won't work (too high to go underneath the car).

But thanks for all the advises :)

How about some see-ment blocks ??

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Sorry, looks like you are out of luck....buy a jack 49.00 bucks a low jack, they make them....remove the jack wheels, saddle height is 3" pleanty of room.......or forget the whole project ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts