21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Rice= Puke...:Thumbdown:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
As you're already decided to lose the red halo bulbs, and the windshield decal my opinion is moot, but yes they are seriously rice like.

You have chosen wisely.jpg

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
remove.

tho for the record i must admit that i have a big ole Republic * Wraps sticker on my front windshield and rear window lol
Urmm yeah I wonder why LOL!!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Red halos = Justin Beiber Concert (special and hopefully you don't get spit on or pissed on)

The sticker, like many have said: It has to go. ///M series stand out from others(even the ones that wanna be like us ///M folk)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Remove the windscreen one. Just doesn't do it for me. However, the side decals look fine.

P.s. that house.........lifestyle flashy...... :cool:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Those have to go...both of them. Although, if you are Italian and live in Jersey, then you should also add a big sticker to the back window to accent the front.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
OK so fess up, who was the member who voted to keep them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Oh boy!! Price of BMWs drop around the world HAHA!!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Unless M-Power is sponsoring you or if M-Division gave you the car then leave them on, but otherwise the car looks way cleaner with them off.

Once I drive on the Nordschleife I'm going to put a subtle ring sticker on the 991 and M5. At the end of the day its what makes you the owner happy. :flag:

·
Registered
145 Posts
My beast <3

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
27 Participants
Humblem5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing