• Remove The decals!

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a large M Power, Windshield decal, it really sets the car apart from anything else, but.... ive been called a "douche" and many other words for it, as a car enthusiast what do you think? is it too much?

pictures are attached!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's a no from me as well I'm afraid!

Too much for the car

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
No. Just no. Especially the big one on the windshield.

The Nurnburg Ring would be better if it were smaller and more subtle. Perhaps just an outline of the Ring itself. That, and assuming you've been to the Ring and driven on it.

Not really liking the red halos either. Hope you don't get in trouble for that by law enforcement.

Anyways, it's your car. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
362 Posts
I voted remove, but if you decide to keep them you will be required to wear not just one but TWO Izod shirts, both collars popped at all times while behind the wheel.

-PRK

·
Registered
581 Posts
How old are you bro? Take them all off. If people don't know what your car is then its doesn't make a difference to them nor should it make on to you. You know what you drive and that's all that matters. Take them off. And while you're at it change the halo bulbs too. You're not driving a Civic.

Your car is already set apart from every other car on the road from the factory. You don't need giant stickers to do that. Enjoy the whip.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How old are you bro? Take them all off. If people don't know what your car is then its doesn't make a difference to them nor should it make on to you. You know what you drive and that's all that matters. Take them off. And while you're at it change the halo bulbs too. You're not driving a Civic.

Your car is already set apart from every other car on the road from the factory. You don't need giant stickers to do that. Enjoy the whip.

^ this x 17.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If that's your parent's house and you live in their basement definitely keep.

If you own that house you must remove.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I'm going with no.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No. Just no. Especially the big one on the windshield.

The Nurnburg Ring would be better if it were smaller and more subtle. Perhaps just an outline of the Ring itself. That, and assuming you've been to the Ring and driven on it.

Not really liking the red halos either. Hope you don't get in trouble for that by law enforcement.

Anyways, it's your car. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Ya the red halos are being replaced tonight with white ones, and the windshield sticker is going to be removed. but ya i have been to the ring so its not as bad as it seems, but thank you all for the replies, i agree to much.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ya the red halos are being replaced tonight with white ones, and the windshield sticker is going to be removed. but ya i have been to the ring so its not as bad as it seems, but thank you all for the replies, i agree to much.
Welcome aboard.

-PRK

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Said NO also. The car comes with enough M5 badges already.......

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
You have chosen wisely.

Beautiful home, as well!
Cheers-mk

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Lol saw these on Instagram. I agree with removing them people already know what the car is. Looks a lot cleaner with them removed.

Side one is all right, probably a smaller ring outline with an M then that would be okay.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts