BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, looking for some advice on where to get a new or as good as passenger side angel eye, been watching ebay to no avail:dunno:

any suggestions chaps?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
hi, looking for some advice on where to get a new or as good as passenger side angel eye, been watching ebay to no avail:dunno:

any suggestions chaps?
Is your passenger side angel eyes burnt out? If so, just buy replacement bulb.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go buy a set from the dealer

not too much $ iirc

uk dealer prices for hella,s are horrific., do you think i didnt realise i could just go to the dealer and buy a set?:dunno: top class advice there buddy:crying:

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
uk dealer prices for hella,s are horrific., do you think i didnt realise i could just go to the dealer and buy a set?:dunno: top class advice there buddy:crying:
Im talking just bulbs. You dont need to replace the whole headlight just because a bulb burned out. Its like $25(?) a set here for the angel eye bulbs last I checked. Really not that much...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lads..the clue is in the thread title, you are going on about bulbs??? i need a headlight!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahh i see what has happened, in the uk when we say angel eye we mean the whole headlight, but i think in america you may be thinking i mean just the angel eye part isnt working... yes?

i am putting new headlights in my car since someone reversed into my car smashing the previous set, i have one brand new headlight and am now trying to source another without having to go to the dealer.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Yeah for us angel eyes are just the illuminated rings in the headlight

No idea where you can find just one headlight. Especially if ebay is not being of any help... check the classifieds here maybe

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im seeing quite a few single ones but they are either old and crappy looking and way overpriced! or damaged and overpriced! theres one on at the moment that is partially melted and the seller wants 250 pounds for it!! i need a new or nearly new one as i have a brand new drivers side one and id like them to match, i see quarry and motormec are doing them at around 160- 180 ish which i think is pretty good considering the prices some robbers are trying to get for up to 10 year old headlights on ebay!

just thought id check on here as there tends to be someone who has a good idea where to get good deals on whatever e39 parts you could be after at any given time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts