BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for aftermarket that will last longer and tougher than stock. Do any of the sponsors have something? Not looking for entire suspension replacement...just the thrust rod bushings alone. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Have you checked out the Dinan Monoballs?

·
Registered
362 Posts
My car has some. They were already installed when I got the car. I don't know what they are, but guessing by the way they look, probably the Dinan mono balls cause they look like a fixed ball joint and not a bushing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,264 Posts
Reactions: Hasan Shaikh

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I ordered the Dinan monoballs on Wednesday. Dinan this past week dropped the price from $750 to $500. Getting mine installed this upcoming Saturday.

Reactions: cfrishman

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I ordered the Dinan monoballs on Wednesday. Dinan this past week dropped the price from $750 to $500. Getting mine installed this upcoming Saturday.
Hot damn. Another reason to pick up a pair when my stock ones wear out.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hot damn. Another reason to pick up a pair when my stock ones wear out.

Yup. My control arms and bushings are due (replacement ones are sitting in my garage already). I was planning on waiting until Dinan's sale to get the monoballs, but then saw that on 7/1 they dropped their prices so I figured I'd take advantage of my control arm/bushing job and save on overall labor by having my indy shop upgrade the bushings to monoballs at the same time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!!! Good info

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could not pass up the big price discount Dinan has now on the mono balls and free shipping, ordered a set. Thanks all, they should last longer then the engine will. I did look at the Powerflex, but for the price difference and what you get....this is probably the only time I will say Dinan has a top of the line product. Coming from a Dinan 10 point E46 car owner....LOL.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Could not pass up the big price discount Dinan has now on the mono balls and free shipping, ordered a set. Thanks all, they should last longer then the engine will. I did look at the Powerflex, but for the price difference and what you get....this is probably the only time I will say Dinan has a top of the line product. Coming from a Dinan 10 point E46 car owner....LOL.
hiha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts