BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
JZ -

I have OEM front rotor and rear rotor for sale. This could help you as you would only need to purchase one additional.

They are off my 2010 M5 and have less than 6,000mi on them. I do not drive my M5 hard often. 1,200mi of that was breaking the car in.

Let me know if I can be of help. Shoot me a PM if you want.

By the way, I would recommend OEM or Brembo. This is a good opportunity (and excuse) to get a Brembo setup. If not, defiantly go with OEM quality or better. We have a high performance M5 that we all like to DRIVE. Important in both aspects.. performance and safety.

- avlnch

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Thank you for the offer! Let me see if I can source a pair but I will definitely keep this in mind. May I ask how you ended up with only 1 front rotor??

Posted from my iPhone
J
@JZ I have one front rotor and one rear rotor - so I have two rotors, not one. I went with a different brake setup, and I did a friend a favor and split them up, selling him two rotors out of the set of four.

Let me know if you have any questions, and again feel free to send me a PM.

Reactions: Nubs
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.