BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm currently in search for an exhaust for my beast but i'm looking to spend no more than $1200. I need your help guys, dont know to many websites except beast power. If possible give me some sites so i can do a liitle searching, looking forward to your suggestions.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Member Petey Pop did an install using Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers, which I believe worked out a lot cheaper than the majority of aftermarket systems.

If you use the exellent Search Facility, i'm sure you'll find all the information you need. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Alwways keep an eye out on ebay and the for sale section both here and on 5 driver, matter of fact I believe philly M5 was parting out his car maybe he still has his exhaust for sale, Josh

·
Registered
138 Posts
I went with a custom setup, WELL under 1,200 bucks, PM me if you'd like to know the details of what I got. It's definately not for the faint of heart (those at George's Bar-B-Cue can vouch for that) but it sound VERY good to my ears...but exhaust is very subjective. My total price out the door including welding, piping, mufflers and tips was around $500. Since there's really no HP gains to be found from the resonators and mufflers, just sound, I opted personally for the lower price of custom, just a personal decision as I could change it later if I didn't like it and not feel too bad about it. Good luck on your search!

:cheers:

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts