BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need an Installer for TV tuner (Bay Area)- update: found one..

Can anyone recommend someone to install a TV tuner in the bay area. One guy is asking $350, which I guess is high. Is it?

Arie

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul,
Tha's the guy asking $350.. :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Try Precision Car Stereo in Mountain View.

They did Fred's Gonzo car stereo and they installed my DVD player. (I did the TV Install)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Custom Car Alarm in SF ask for Arin and just tell him moe sent you (415) 553-8868

·
Registered
14 Posts
Talk to Alberto at Vision Car Audio in San Carlos 650 595-4300. He did the K40 install for Barry although at a different store.

Arnold.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Precision Car Stereo in Mtn. View is very good and reasonable...

The BEST in the Bay Area is Performance Sound and Security in Campbell...

Jim Bolton is the owner...(408) 369-9597

·
Registered
77 Posts
RWMV

Call Jerry at Right Way Mobile Video. He installed my CPT8000 with voice recognition yesterday and did a great job. Seemed very knowledgeable and was a nice guy. He does most of the install work for Stevens Creek BMW. His number is 408-568-0679. I told him I would post his name and number and recommend him on the board.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First I want to thank Z8 Dave for recommending Jerry of Right Way Mobile Video. Jerry came by this morning and installed my TV tuner. He did a great and professional job, even though the bay is now totally crowded with phone, voice reco, and now the TV tuner.

The TV tuner is a blast!! :) it feel funny to watch/listen to TV in the car...
I didn't modify the tuner, so it blanck teh display as I start moving with the car, which is fine with me...

Arie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts