BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in town for training (this week and last), I have come to like this area. Living in Northern Virginia for the last 18 years has really worn me out. I find the people way to uptight, rude, and generally inconsiderate of others. I flew back Friday night to see the wife and kids, goto the soccer games, etc. I was on the ground less than 5 minutes before I was reminded why I hate this area now. A guy picking up his wife/girlfriend started yelling at a lady who was checking claim tags.. just doing her job... I guess because it delayed them 30 seconds.

While I realize that no area is perfect, I kinda like this one. I went looking at houses today, and I am thinking of having something built. I started in the Murphy area at a new development up there. That area comes to mind because it is less than 6 miles from Cisco in Richardson. However, I am willing to drive further. Our short-term plan is to live in a house for a couple of years until we can find land (several acres) that are in an area we like that we can use to build the home we want.

Any thoughts from the folks in this area?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts