Not open for further replies.
301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #301 (Edited)
Im back!! Lets do this!!

What's up everyone!!

Im back and ready to help!! After a long while of standing firm w Zurich for the board--I have been able to get Zurich and BMW to drop prices on the Zurich Comprehensive Warranties and have even added a Wheel and Tire Protection Plan for Aftermarket and OEM wheels and Tires!!

Let me know how I can help. If you need a quote, just send the following information to [email protected] (please, no pm's)

Year
Make
Model
Vin Number
Current Mileage

Warranty valid for Non-M cars and Upper Premium Automobiles, as well.

Vishaal Pandya :flag:
(ps- I changed my handle to clean up my online image)

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
LOL, Good questions!

1) Its not tarnished at all. In my 9-5 life: When my clients type in "Vishaal Pandya" on goolge...they see M5 Board stuff--I just didnt want anyone knowing that i drove an M5. (people are one sided--sometimes) Thats the only reason why i changed my handle. When i got start on the board, I could think of a better name than "vishaalpandya" lol.

2) Yes, thats the whole point of the Zurich policy; to provide coverage for in or out of OEM warranty.

V

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
LOL, Good questions!

1) Its not tarnished at all. In my 9-5 life: When my clients type in "Vishaal Pandya" on goolge...they see M5 Board stuff--I just didnt want anyone knowing that i drove an M5. (people are one sided--sometimes) Thats the only reason why i changed my handle. When i got start on the board, I could think of a better name than "vishaalpandya" lol.

2) Yes, thats the whole point of the Zurich policy; to provide coverage for in or out of OEM warranty.

V
Ok got it - yes people can be very judgemental. Heck, you can be driving a '97 540i and when you say you drive a BMW people automatically assume you have tons of loot.

I ask about the in/out warranty because I thought at one time they were only available for in-warranty cars. Can you PM me a price on an '06 with 17,100 miles on it? In service 9/06...thanks V.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
just send the following information to [email protected] (please, no pm's)

Make
Model
Vin Number
Current Mileage

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
good call :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Welcome back! My Zurich warranty has more than paid for itself in less than a year and I love the peace of mind knowing that all is covered with the comprehensive warranty. Zurich is awesome. No questions asked with my mechanic nor any hassle, no adjuster to be sent out, all is authorized right over the phone. My beast has been in the shop for a week ($2800 job) and Zurich is covering it all and plus I'm in a rental on Zurich's dime. Can't beat that. Thanks for the hook up for all of us with Zurich!

Exterior
Matte Black Front Grill, Matte Black Side Grills, Matte Black M Badge, Trinity Autosport 3W Angel Eyes, Smoked LED Side Markers, Black BMW Roundels and wheel caps, WeissLicht Xenon LED License Plate lights

Performance
Evosport Power Pulley, Charcoal Filter Delete, Dinan Stage 1 Software, Dinan Stage 3 Software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan Freeflow Exhaust with black tips, Dinan High Flow Air Mass Meter/Intake

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ykjones: my car is about to go in for a minor warranty job (oil cooler is dripping a bit) and I'm wondering, what kind of loaner/rental did you get set up with?

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Hey All,

My system was down today for some reason. It will be back up and running by tomorrow.

I will quote everyone then.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Kris - Zurich set me up with a $30/day max for a rental. So I'm rollin' in a Hyndai Elantra. It's painful and I so miss my Beast, but hey I have wheels and it's not out of my pocket. My oil cooler was leaking as well and my shop had to rush order the needed hoses from the East Coast. Should be here Mon or Tue

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Wheels are wheels if they're free! I see you're right down the 15 from me, which dealer did you take it to? Thinking of taking mine to Crevier on Monday. A weekend without it would make me and my gf pine too much for it and I've only got a tiny drip. I just want to head it off before it becomes a big drip...

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Hey Guys,

I sent out all the quotes that I received. If you asked for a quote and still have not heard back from me; please let me know as I had 48 requests and still trying to keep up. :/

Vishaal

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
follow up week...let me know if i missed u!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
V
I am not currently an owner of an M5, but am looking. What is the approximate cost range for a plan on a 2006-2007 M5 with 30-40k miles and no prior problems? 2 or 3 years of coverage. I'd like to know so I can try to see what this does to my budget.

Thanks
John

301 - 319 of 319 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.