BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a series very unusual and unforeseen circumstances, my car hasn't had wheels on it since July 21. I am looking for 19" sets only. Preferably with tires and preferably local so I can check them out before buying.

Budget is $2000 without tires; $2500 with tires give or take a few pesos for something amazing. I am supposed to see a set of LM's on Monday, but I want to set something up as a back up, or maybe something better than LM's (if such a thing exists).

Thanks,
Allen

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Allen,

What is your criteria aside from them being 19 inches in diameter? Preferred width? Style? Stepped or reverse lip? mult-ipiece vs monoblock?

Reactions: threepedals

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, Chuck...I should have mentioned those things. I want tame widths (9.5 or less front, 10 or less rear), I don't want to have to run a stretch, but I don't mind a low offset front because I do like the flush look. I like a lip (whether it is step or not). No preference as to monoblock or multi-piece, I like wheels from both sides of that spectrum. I am open to different styles...I would love mesh wheels, but I also loved my Dinans.

BBS LM's are what I really want, and hopefully that will work out on Monday, but I have to have a back up just in case. I don't know how much longer I can go without driving my car. I did a bunch of maintenance with theshafro's help, so I'd love to see how much performance has improved...we did a full vanos job, UUC control arm bushings, and a thorough coolant flush.

Reactions: TheShafro

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you...will keep the dinans in mind.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

RDSport RS2:
19x9.5+32
19x10.5+20

May not fit your criteria for sizes and is a little beyond your specified budget @ $2500

Reactions: TheShafro

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chuck, those are awesome, but would require something like a 20mm spacer up front to be flush. Are those yours? Do you know if they are bored to fit an e39? I really like those.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
They are not mine but they are available. You could always resize them to your specs as well to lower the offset of the fronts.
I can give you more info if you are genuinely interested.

Reactions: threepedals

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are not mine but they are available. You could always resize them to your specs as well to lower the offset of the fronts.
I can give you more info if you are genuinely interested.
Okay, Chuck. If the LM's don't work out, I'll be in touch. So far these are first back up plan. They look amazing.

·
Registered
663 Posts
threepedals my LM's are still for sale. I'd like a trade, but I dont mind a straight sale. Let me know

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, man. I PM'd you about the price situation re the other LM's I'm seeing Monday. I will contact you if those don't work out though to see if we can work out a deal I can actually afford lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Just saw it, hopefully those don't work out if not we can arrange something.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just saw it, hopefully those don't work out if not we can arrange something.

I should know by sunday night if I'm going to see them monday. I'll PM you when I have any updates.

Reactions: JZelnick

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The hunt is finally over. Thanks everyone for the leads and offers.

Attachments

Reactions: sor118

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, they are authentic.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts