BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
I am about to try this in my m6 can anyone tell me anything to look out for and either kindly give me their cafd file for reference or tell me a few things to enable or disable when coding? Thanks

PM me

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bump on that. Could someone please PM me Neo_Anderson's email? He seems to be da man on this topic.

I'm looking for a retrofit for a 2008 e61 M5 Touring in Hong Kong(Regional Coding)

The previous owner installed a Dynavin(hate!!!) and a custom Pioneer Japanese Market High end fiber-optic stereo system as well as the ALP Laser and backup cameras.

I'm looking for a faster running system which is more intuitive than CCC or Dynavin. Dynavin doesn't seem to work with my iPhone or Android very well. Streaming is fine, album covers, phone numbers, address book all non functional, phone calls echoing etc-temperamental all over.

I was advised to look at the bimmerretrofit NBT retrofit. Seems like an improvement since the CIC retrofit would require a combox for BT integration. Need some advice before plonking down a few grand.

Did anyone sort out the M-Dynamic Questions? Seems F-chassis M5 has a different grouping so the mapping is not direct? Layman's guess...

Thanks in advance.

I am about to try this in my m6 can anyone tell me anything to look out for and either kindly give me their cafd file for reference or tell me a few things to enable or disable when coding? Thanks

PM me

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Does anyone know what FA or FDL changes need to be made to enable the M-Drive settings in the NBT?

261 - 266 of 266 Posts
About this Discussion
265 Replies
33 Participants
Asb9987
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing