·
Registered
584 Posts
Reactions: 20ducks

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The project was done over a month ago but without a decent video I had nuthin'. Now I am ready for those CF side skirt extensions to arrive:wroom:.....

Reactions: pizdous

·
Registered
64 Posts
How much does one of those nav-video units cost and do you happen to have a website link? I'm looking for something like that for my M. Thought of going the Dynavin route but I don't know just yet (kinda pricey). Still weighing options. Nice install.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
nice install.. i'm also looking for a link.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
584 Posts
I bought the NAV VIDEO from a fellow member. The outfit that sold it is no longer in business AFAIK. There are, however, several different suppliers of similar units. Here is a link to just one of them: * Bmw Dvi Idriveround Navigation Video Interface For Bmw Vehicles Interface For Connecting Dvd, Bluray, Camera And Other Video Sources To O.E.M. Navigation By Navtool - NAVTOOL
There are 2 versions depending on your car. Unfortunately, the CCC version is getting harder to find. The link that 20ducks listed is for the CIC version with the round connectors.

I believe this i the correct version for any other 5 or 6 series from 2004-2009.
Video Interface for BMW E60 BMW Square Type Connector | eBay

·
Registered
804 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts