BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to have it set up that the nav screen would show the navigation but when i changed the station from the steering wheel, it would change the screen to the radio for like 10seconds and then revert back to the nav. now, if i have it on the navigation and change station, the screen doesn't go from nav to radio and back to nav, it just stays on the nav screen. does anyone know how i can set that back to how it use to be. thanks

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
ContractR said:
i used to have it set up that the nav screen would show the navigation but when i changed the station from the steering wheel, it would change the screen to the radio for like 10seconds and then revert back to the nav. now, if i have it on the navigation and change station, the screen doesn't go from nav to radio and back to nav, it just stays on the nav screen. does anyone know how i can set that back to how it use to be. thanks
A simple upgrade of the NAV operating system will probably correct this error. Your dealer will do it free if you complain of this problem if you are still under warranty. Otherwise, you may want to try it yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts