BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is OK with the rules I would like to repost the NAV group buy, now that we have verification of ACTUAL pricing and ACTUAL product from Eric. After seeing how much anxiety resulted from the first one, let's rest easy now and get the **** thing going again!!! I spoke with eric this AM and he can actually beat the previous price, which is already INCREDIBLY low. He wants me to handle the money as well as shipping to you guys since I am a known quantity here, on Roadfly, and with some of our sponsors. I can provide referrals and am happy to chat with anyone on the phone if need be (214.263.0948). Please wait until 7PM CST to call!!!

Please send me another e-mail and say what you want, where it needs to be shipped, what your name is, and an e-mail address where you can be invoiced through Paypal.

-Alex (ALEV8)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gentlemen:

NEW PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS:

For 20 or more orders of Nav units I can do $750 each with the 2005-2 map included and V25 software with shipping of $20 for each. For 30 or more the price drops to $720.

-Alex (ALEV8)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I may be interested if enough people get in on it..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Alex,

I maybe interested. 16:9 screen with Navi unit.

ALEV8 said:
If it is OK with the rules I would like to repost the NAV group buy, now that we have verification of ACTUAL pricing and ACTUAL product from Eric. After seeing how much anxiety resulted from the first one, let's rest easy now and get the **** thing going again!!! I spoke with eric this AM and he can actually beat the previous price, which is already INCREDIBLY low. He wants me to handle the money as well as shipping to you guys since I am a known quantity here, on Roadfly, and with some of our sponsors. I can provide referrals and am happy to chat with anyone on the phone if need be (214.263.0948). Please wait until 7PM CST to call!!!

Please send me another e-mail and say what you want, where it needs to be shipped, what your name is, and an e-mail address where you can be invoiced through Paypal.

-Alex (ALEV8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dove5 said:
Alex,

I maybe interested. 16:9 screen with Navi unit.
Ditto! Just got the car a couple weeks ago :cool2: , so I'm actually still a little fuzzy on everything I'm going to need to make the conversion to the DVD nav. If someone could enlighten me a little, and explain what is actually included in the above quoted pricing I would definitely be in.... TIA

·
Registered
88 Posts
I believe these parts are included?

On Board Monitor Display 16:9 65 52 6 913 385
Tape Deck 65 52 6 915 518
On Board Monitor Frame 65 52 8 385 451
Navigation Computer Mk III 65 90 6 915 036
Navigation Computer Mk III 65 90 6 920 759
Mounting Frame, OBM 51 45 7 044 007

Alex, can you confirm?

bhwood said:
Ditto! Just got the car a couple weeks ago :cool2: , so I'm actually still a little fuzzy on everything I'm going to need to make the conversion to the DVD nav. If someone could enlighten me a little, and explain what is actually included in the above quoted pricing I would definitely be in.... TIA

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, just widescreen after 2001, and the mk3 & mk4 are designations for the computer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Anything happening with this group buy?? :confused:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we've been hopoking peoiple up steadily but at the $800 for each component+shipping of $20 level.

only 6 systems sold so far........weak response.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Maybe a little more information would get more interest. I have an early 2000 (11/99 build) and would like to know if this will replace my current nav system with the 2002 and later system DVD system?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Finally installed the Nav unit and DVD. What a difference. Besides the bigger screen, it sure is alot faster. The only thing I needed was the face plate and an antenna wire that pluged into the back of the DVD unit. It was an easy install. I want to thank Alex and Eric for making this happen. The units are brand new and OEM. Great deal and I think there is still more available.
Boz

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,

My '00 is without any NAV/screen today. Can I get everything I need for an installation in this group buy ???
I want the 16:9 screen +++

Regards,
Stigh

1 - 20 of 51 Posts