1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a few odd end items for sale

DO NOT PM, please email me at [email protected] don't have PMs yet :+(

1.) MK III Nav System
DVD drive and screen shipped $675 (if want separate, can arrange)

2.) *SOLD* IPOD adaptor shipped $25. Not sure brand or how setup. Just had it pulled with the rest when did my spkrs and Dynavin

3.) M5 speakers and tweeters $75 shipped

SUBS were SOLD

4.) HARTGE shift knob (lights up). $175 shipped... worth $300

·
Registered
478 Posts
from your photo, that is not DVD based MKIV. its a CD based MKIII that sell on avg. of $250 + screen for $400. Those are ballpark prices FYI.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure it says DVD drive on it. However I will check again when I return home from vacation on the 3rd and if it doesn't i'll adjust price to $675 shipped

For the tweeters, you want just the small front ones or those with the ones mounted on the stock speakers that sit in front door?

1 set with shipping $18

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I stand corrected thanks LA-Sean didn't know. Adjusted uptop and researched prices/auctions and set a very fair price for combo.

*bump*

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
You got a pic of the speakers in the front door,by any chance?

Would need to have the tweeters(all of them) to Finland....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will definitely snap some close ups. It will have to wait for next week, I'm away on vacation. All I have are those 2 small ones and the ones mounted on the speaker itself that comes from the front door.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I bought the subs - the legacy is a good, honest seller!!!!:goldcup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump, no1 wants a HARTGE shift knob?! That thing goes for $300, ain't any cheaper than this!

And to recite the Nav IS an MK III out of a 2002 M5. If you look online also this is again another low price.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP Nav is SOLD. The IPOD Adaptor is still for sale, haven't heard back from the guy. I do have PMs now and vantaam, I didn't forget about you'll, will send pics this weekend. Also c'mon its HARTGE shift knob. Its like GUCCI of knbos

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All 4 speakers are definitely. As for tweeters, I owe vantaam photos of that and we'll play by ear from there if those get sold. I'll keep you in the loop P11.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Vantaam: Here are pics of the tweeters I do have. Just the small ones and the 2 mounted on the speakers

p11: I just gotta figure out if Vantaam wants the tweeters on the speaker. Otherwise they are ready to go whenever pending tweeter status.

Still email me at [email protected] need 5 more post till I can send PMs :+( laaameee hehe

Ipod adaptor still for sale, got bailed on

and the HARTGE knob, thats a steal!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was confused about that when upgrading. I don't know, because I had M-Audio subs. But I think that was just an upgrade the original owner did from dealer but the rest were just DSP. Not sure (because I'm the 3rd owner, got blurred).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts