BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is Naussbaum wood trim in OK condition. I would NOT expect to use this wood trim as-is, but this trim will make a great candidate for wrapping in CF vinyl or painting piano black. The only piece that is not good as a base for vinyl wrap or paint is the center console which has suffered from a coffee spill or something because the wood has bowed away from the metal backing. I'm including it in the sale anyway though.

I removed this wood to install some other wood trim because I am not personally a fan of CF vinyl or piano black.

Price is $80 shipped within the US.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can include the ash tray cover, np. No tpms hole with this set.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics attached. If you need a center console only, I'm not sure that this is the set for you. But if you need the other parts as well then you might as well try it and see if you can do anything with the center console.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure what you can do with it, honestly. If you got glue in there and clamped the hell out of it, you may be able to work wonders. I can't guarentee anything though.

For the TPMS, I wouldn't recommend drilling it, you would need to mill it out with a CNC to get it done perfectly. I have TPMS on mine and I don't have the hole for it either, I just stuff the wires behind it and call it a day, never had a problem. I keep my eyes open on ebay for that piece to come up with TPMS though... Or you can buy from a dealer

·
Premium Member
13,589 Posts
Not sure what you can do with it, honestly. If you got glue in there and clamped the hell out of it, you may be able to work wonders. I can't guarentee anything though.

For the TPMS, I wouldn't recommend drilling it, you would need to mill it out with a CNC to get it done perfectly. I have TPMS on mine and I don't have the hole for it either, I just stuff the wires behind it and call it a day, never had a problem. I keep my eyes open on ebay for that piece to come up with TPMS though... Or you can buy from a dealer

10-4.

shoot me an email at e55amg2 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, you'll get one from txx.mxxxx at gmail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts