BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
next time I am in Germany (the last time I was a kid), or in Switzerland or France I will definitely rent a car and drive a couple laps! what an amazing track

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
next time I am in Germany (the last time I was a kid), or in Switzerland or France I will definitely rent a car and drive a couple laps! what an amazing track
I am pretty sure that ,, rental cars are not allowed to drive on the Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristfahren

·
Registered
718 Posts
Can‘t wait when my season will start on the ring.
First time is eastern.
My M5 tracktool will be ready in April.

It is not allowed to drive on the ring with a rental car.
Not from the ring side, but from the car rental companies.

You can rent a track tool from some companies near the ring.
New Renault Clio Sport, M3 E92 for example....

·
Registered
18 Posts
For professional coaching on the Ring refer to our service. Our instructors have racing experience and will guide you arround the trach fast and safely. Oliver Grams driver training

·
Registered
157 Posts
What a crazy track! I took my R1 around there for a few laps and it was the scariest experience EVER! It's like being in a video game. All the high performance bikes and car flying around, many crashes and then you have the average and less than average cars Sunday driving around it too! INSANE but so much fun lol. If you haven't done the ring, do it!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
What a crazy track! I took my R1 around there for a few laps and it was the scariest experience EVER! It's like being in a video game. All the high performance bikes and car flying around, many crashes and then you have the average and less than average cars Sunday driving around it too! INSANE but so much fun lol. If you haven't done the ring, do it!
Sounds like a typical day on the LIE, just had to whip an Evo and a retarded MDX into shape on my way back from the airport. hiha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
SheWoolf
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing