1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all is there anyone here who will be @ Nürburgring-Nordschleife
Easter weekend

If so ,, it would be nice to see you
i will be driving this car,, CABRIO and Thordur ((Bluethunder)) is driving the RNGTOY

so if you want to say hello please do,,

We will stay in RINGHAUS http://www.ringhaus.com/

or my mobile +3546962021

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I am in the area but not sure if I am going to the Ring this weekend. Easter is usually too crowded for my taste :)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I'll see you there, but I won't have my M6 with me, rather my Z4M Coupe in Sapphire Black. German Plate: WI SK 648.

See you there if I can find you. It's going to be crazy!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be there on Monday, with my E36 Ringtoy (white with ///M Stripes all over the car, Belgian plates XMH-345)

Hallo Frits..

I met you last autumn with Sven from LUX when he arrived on his GREEN M3 GT
now it is a true POWER-HOUSE :M5launch::M5launch:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
So are you guys there? On the webcam it looks like the weather conditions are poor (snow and wet track). I decided to wait going.

(The webcam updates real time)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I'm going to bail out. The weather is snow for today and tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well folks..

Late report from EXPENSIVE EASTER

When we arrived to TAUBER our cars were ready and we couldnt wait to hammer the throttle,,

2x White E30 CABRIO (S38B38) and M3 (S50B32 w/asa kompressor)

So clean

the engine bay w/ a complete overhauled cylinder-head made by a ex. Schnitzer race mechanic,, also slightly ported :1:
A master solution IMO the oem intake airbox

new gauges

The Iceland Touristen-fahren team @ Nürburgring ((we rent a garage here at nurburgmotorsport in Quiddelbach ))

..... The GARAGE.......

our friend Sven who lives in LUX and his car M3 GT TWIN-TURBO
really REALLY quick

AUTOBAHN here we come........

great :nono::nono::nono:

EVERY MORNING it was like this

ring ing :hihi:

The weekend was a heavy cost for me ,, The bill from Tauber was a LOT higher then i expected ((because the cylinder head was absolutly very damaged))

then i crashed my cabrio ((repairing cost 2000€ + and i think it is just cosmetic))

then i got the bill from Nürburgring Gmbh -->> 2828 € grrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrr

Thordurs M3 also had a bad weekend .. the kompressor is totally broken but is in ASA HQ i think now and when his car is ready ((it was put on a trailer and brought to TAUBER)) my car will be fixed also @ Tauber

As A.Sw. said I´ll be back ((in june))

here are some pics from the ring

635 CSI-///M JÄGER-MEISTER

Karmann w/911 3.4 engine ((from Denmark))

M-B 190 EVO II

here is a true beast 69 CAMARO 454 ,, USA muscle-car are rare in central Europe

MUSCLE ---------lovelovelovelovelovelove

1981 ///M1 the first M car of all .. this car is driven 68.000 km and is owned by Mr. TAUBER ----- Gunther an ex DTM racedriver ((E30-M3))

DYNO ..... Tauber used this when he was competing in DTM this is just for 4cyl engine like S14 M40 M10 ( me w cap ,, Sebastian Tauber and Gunther Tauber,, Sebastian is the main mechanic a true genius

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Great stuff. Great pictures and interesting bit of history. Thanks for all the pictures! I especially love the picture of that beautiful M1!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts