BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I'm looking to get a few goodies for my 1999 M5, so here's my WTB list, lmk if anyone here can help....

1. The full Nav screen - I don''t use NAV, but I have the TV tuner, and just like the full screen look as opposed to a cassette player! I absoultely HATE the look of my radio. Will it still work with my car, or do I need to update the computer as well. Keep in mind I don't want to use the nav, I'm looking more at hooking it up to a DVD/MP3 changer.

2. I'm wondering if anyone wants to swap my black speedometer for an updated grey one??? I had heard a few posts of guys getting the new ones put in their cars and they preferred the black dials. Mine has all pixels working, and I'm looking for the same.

3. OEM lighted shift knob? - Maybe someone swapped with an aftermarket shift knob? Mine is worn and cracking.

4. Angel eye headlights and updated tailights? - Doubtful anyone would have these sitting around, but hey you never know....

Thanks in advance guys!

Phil...

·
Registered
205 Posts
ttboyvanc said:
Hi Guys, I'm looking to get a few goodies for my 1999 M5, so here's my WTB list, lmk if anyone here can help....

1. The full Nav screen - I don''t use NAV, but I have the TV tuner, and just like the full screen look as opposed to a cassette player! I absoultely HATE the look of my radio. Will it still work with my car, or do I need to update the computer as well. Keep in mind I don't want to use the nav, I'm looking more at hooking it up to a DVD/MP3 changer.

2. I'm wondering if anyone wants to swap my black speedometer for an updated grey one??? I had heard a few posts of guys getting the new ones put in their cars and they preferred the black dials. Mine has all pixels working, and I'm looking for the same.

3. OEM lighted shift knob? - Maybe someone swapped with an aftermarket shift knob? Mine is worn and cracking.

4. Angel eye headlights and updated tailights? - Doubtful anyone would have these sitting around, but hey you never know....

Thanks in advance guys!

Phil...
Phil: In case you're not aware, you can find most of these items on EBay for a lot less than retail. Some are used, some new. Here's an example:

BMW Widescreen Navigation unit

Some sellers won't ship overseas, but a lot will. Shipping costs will be an issue, but you're probably used to that! :(

Good luck, Mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umnitza, I've sent you a PM!

Thanks, nice pics, exactly what I'm looking for!

Also, I forgot to include this in the PM, do you have tailights (new style as well?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts