1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Not bad... im kinda digging it. :3:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Looks good. Damn i started a volk trend on the e39 m5 lol.

·
Registered
601 Posts
nice !! ya gotta love the AW m5's !!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Wow! This car looks very good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks very sharp. Looking forward to some daylight pics. In those pics the brightest objects are the wheels and the eye focuses on them. Maybe daylight pics will bring out the cars color more and match the wheels. Comes down to ones personal preference of what you want others to focus on more, the car or the wheels. Either way, I like your setup.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
This is the first time I've seen a white on white M5, and I am a fan. Looks beautiful

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I am confused....I know I am not meant to like it, but I REALLY like it.

Well done.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Very good, chap, you must be very happy with the results. I like my wheels but sometimes feel they are a bit too 'detailed'. Those suit the car nicely, being a simple, chunky sort of design.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I thought this was a terrible idea when you mentioned it in the previuos post, but it turned out well. Very sharp!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Kinda digging it. If you got rid of the decals on the wheels and painted the roof black... that would finish the look IMHO. It would be hot.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Like it!

What would make them perfect IMHO is if you got rid of the decals
and had them resprayed to match the car.

·
Registered
837 Posts
definitely digging it :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dude..I got a aw on white 06 m5...Those wheels were my first choice when i decided to swap wheels but then decide to go the gold/chrome look and now i have flat black mirro's on the car..but ill tell u from the bottom of my heart...lol....im loving it

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Not bad - would also like to see daytime pics. Traditionally, I have hated white cars (i.e. white usually translated to 'boring' for me = my last th3 cars were Hellrot red, Yellowjacket, and now Lemans Blue), but I have to admit I find myself strangely drawn to the Alpine White E39s!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts