21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dang Paul - those are some great numbers, congrats. It'll be tough to dice you for sure!

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Dang Paul - those are some great numbers, congrats. It'll be tough to dice you for sure!
Don't worry man, I play nice :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Very nice results. Congrats
Take it to the drag strip.

Ranger

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Amazing numbers! Your M5 is officially the fastest on this board :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Insane numbers, congrats!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Paul, you are a tuff guy and slow to anger,,, Hats off to you for being the first to push the power and build such a powerful car! With all the things you had to over come, I'm sure now you can say it was worth it! So go enjoy it and rebuild your mod bank account so we can see what is next!! I would love to see your car in person sometime. But 650rwhp in a street M5 is more then enough. Nice Job!!!

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Paul, you are a tuff guy and slow to anger,,, Hats off to you for being the first to push the power and build such a powerful car! With all the things you had to over come, I'm sure now you can say it was worth it! So go enjoy it and rebuild your mod bank account so we can see what is next!! I would love to see your car in person sometime. But 650rwhp in a street M5 is more then enough. Nice Job!!!
Thanks buddy... these things take time but in the end it was well worth it :M5thumbs:

Just received a call from Rennen asking me to stay with their wheels so I am working out a semi-sponsorship right now with them. I have picked the wheels I would like on the car and now working out cost but they would like my car present at SEMA in November lovelove

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
A quarter mile car this will never be.
Why do you say this?
Get 18" rear wheels, MT drag radials (305/35/18) and give it a run.
If not, then what are you going for? Possibly mile runs?
Certainly not for street runs I hope?

You and I did within our respective manufactures what hasn't been done.
My GT3RS is a road course track monster.
I would think your M5 would be a straight line 1/4 mile monster with proper suspension and traction attention.

Ranger

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Why do you say this?
Get 18" rear wheels, MT drag radials (305/35/18) and give it a run.
If not, then what are you going for? Possibly mile runs?
Certainly not for street runs I hope?

You and I did within our respective manufactures what hasn't been done.
My GT3RS is a road course track monster.
I would think your M5 would be a straight line 1/4 mile monster with proper suspension and traction attention.

Ranger
I just don't think this car will perform well at 1/4 mile events but no harm in trying.

I built this for 1/2 and mile events and because I can't leave anything stock....

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Paul, tell rennen that you want a legit papa smurf decal wrap, along withyour wheels. Those are your terms:7:
You're killing me LOL!!

Let me get the wheels first :grinyes:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Paul, you are killing me...

First you have the fastest E60 M5, then you scoop up a epic set of ADV.1 wheels, and now this Rennen set + SEMA???

Awesome!

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Paul, you are killing me...

First you have the fastest E60 M5, then you scoop up a epic set of ADV.1 wheels, and now this Rennen set + SEMA???

Awesome!
I will not take both sets of wheels LOL!! I will only go for the Rennens IF the sponsorship goes through.

He probably got em at a deep discount...as usual. hmmm
Well isn't that how sponsorships work ??????

I guess it pays to be a smurf! PAPA SMURF no less

Insane numbers Paul, looking forward to pics when the new wheels are on :)
Same here, I need these new wheels so I can do some speed runs.......legally of course :hihi:

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Awesome results Paul. I know the project took longer than you expected but I'm sure it was well worth the wait. I do agree with Juan that you should test the quarter mile to see how well it performs. Now just hope those gremlins will go away so we can see this car at future race events with great vids. :)

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Awesome results Paul. I know the project took longer than you expected but I'm sure it was well worth the wait. I do agree with Juan that you should test the quarter mile to see how well it performs. Now just hope those gremlins will go away so we can see this car at future race events with great vids. :)
Gremlins LOL!!

Just got off the phone with Rennen just now and have to send a request in to Michelin also for a tire sponsorship......never ending.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Well why stop there maybe Venetian can sponser a few girls for us in Vegas too. Congrats Paul you deserve it man, hope your engine lives a long and robust life mate. Let that ***** rip!

21 - 40 of 70 Posts