BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF! i went to take my V1 off the visor, and my visor broke! The swivel rod literally snapped. Where do I go to get a new one of these? And how much am i looking at??!! SHould this be happening???

B

·
0 Posts
Ruffinit said:
WTF! i went to take my V1 off the visor, and my visor broke! The swivel rod literally snapped. Where do I go to get a new one of these? And how much am i looking at??!! SHould this be happening???
If you have an alcantara headliner, your visor is leather. List price on a new one is $270.

The vinyl one is slightly cheaper, at $192.

HTH.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an m5, are their different types of visors?? It's really thick and leather...god 270 is expensive :sad3:

B

·
0 Posts
artur323 said:
Arent there any alcantara visors from BMW?
Not that I've seen. Someone on the boards had his X5 4.6is done up with custom alcantara headliner as well as the visors. Not cheap is my best guess.

The leather visors seem ok. I, too, would like alcantara visors, but can hardly justify the expense, even done custom.

After all, since I already have leather/alcantara seats and door panels (in addition to the headliner), can you OD on alcantara? ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ruffinit said:
Does anyone have any pictures of alcantra visors?? Thanks,
AK

I actually have a custom done suade headliner and they did the visors in suade but the person who did the work accidentally broke the mirror on the visor, besides it was difficult to open and close the mirror because of the suade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts