·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tjitse said:
After the amazing event, i've edited the films i made there, you can download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/download.php?id=47318fca5cd2d838a83f43e072441c12
Divx is needed: www.divx.com
Now you can see what kind of madhouse it was there, i wanted to film near the chateau, but we were sent away, because it was already overcrowded,...
If download is too slow, you can use this link:
http://u5tn6f8h.dns4me.com/Gumball%203000%20checkpoint%20Acoz.avi

Tell me what you think of it!!!
seems both offline? ??????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tjitse said:
The only thing i can say is: cheack again, because the second link workes fine here,...
raar, want ben aan 442 Bytes/sec aan het afhalen, dus der moet toch iets schelen niet?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soemy said:
raar, want ben aan 442 Bytes/sec aan het afhalen, dus der moet toch iets schelen niet?
Ehm, i think most people would like it if you only post in english (he said: "strange, because i am downloading it at 442 bytes/sec, so something must be wrong")

well i think the server is a bit overused right now, i have put the file on the internet this morning, and there are already 600 downloads :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tjitse said:
Ehm, i think most people would like it if you only post in english (he said: "strange, because i am downloading it at 442 bytes/sec, so something must be wrong")

well i think the server is a bit overused right now, i have put the file on the internet this morning, and there are already 600 downloads :M5thumbs:
what evah!

i will check it tomorrow, hopefully the dl speed would increase, else, I need to find it somewhere else.

thnx although 4 sharing

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
soemy said:
what evah!

i will check it tomorrow, hopefully the dl speed would increase, else, I need to find it somewhere else.

thnx although 4 sharing
To avoid this problem of low downloadspeed:
Can anyone please mirror this file , it would be very much apreciated

·
Registered
29 Posts
jammapic said:
I can mirror anything you want, but I've only got a 2mbps up and 2mbps down link.

pm me.

jam
is that same movie like kim is sharing? same size and name!

cause now it works fine

/edit: it rox, but do you have also some uncutted parts? of little sprints, accelerations!

it was pretty nice to see, but a shame that i forgot, I love the gb3000, and belgium to i think, so many fans!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
soemy said:

cause now it works fine
yep, that's the vid
quick link coming soon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tjitse said:
yep, that's the vid
quick link coming soon
kimbles was quick, I dl'ed in may be 5 minutes, bout 400 kb/s stable and higher

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
soemy said:

cause now it works fine

/edit: it rox, but do you have also some uncutted parts? of little sprints, accelerations!

it was pretty nice to see, but a shame that i forgot, I love the gb3000, and belgium to i think, so many fans!
The things in the video is all i have, there were no little sprints, accellerations, burnouts,.... it was just way too dangerous, way too crowded, i had to push a lot of people away, if i wanted some good shots, and i had to watch my toes

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
I manage to download it! But was it 7 min or 15 min? I loved when you gave and and pete a beer :cheers: if I saw correct!

What a feeling , very nice mood :haha:

Also, good mixing in the start!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I didn't gave it to them, it was someone else,
the vid is 15 mins
the atmosphere was great there, but there were a lot of people who were showing off their car who weren't even in the gumball (lame!!!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts