BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am picking my AW M5 in Carlisle Pennsylvania on Friday morning. Afterwards I am headed to Cleveland Ohio to get my co-pilot, Scott Neville, Geologist and all 'round good guy. We'll be using highway 80 weather permitting but we should be ok. I plan on taking photos, meeting with other board members, time permitting, and generally having a good time. I will be posting photos and videos from my IPhone during the trip.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Nice, looking forward to following your journey...

·
Registered
318 Posts
IN

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Where you going in CA?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Too bad youll be up north in Cleveland. Safe travels thru Ohio bro!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Landed in Minneapolis just a few minutes ago... There's snow but the roads seem clear. I forgot my Valentine 1, I'm going to try and get my Copilot to bring it with him, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
506 Posts
If you want to borrow mine, I'm not planning on doing much driving this weekend. You have my number and email if you need it.

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's big, thanks... Scott is going to take it out of my Mini Cooper. I'll be unprotected until I get to Cleveland.. yikes!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm 10minutes to run from terminal a to terminal c in Detroit.. Who plans these flights and connections? Luckily I'm in good shape so I ran the entire way. I get to fly in a CRJ50.... sweet.

My lunch from Minneapolis, I still have the sandwich in my pocket, it'll be perfectly aged by the time I get to Harrisburg.

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So it's midnight at the oasis-no bag. So instead of leaving tomorrow at 7:30 I have to wait for my bag which gets in at 9am, oy vey.

Since I had to fuss with my bag I missed the last hotel shuttle, I get to pay for a cab, oh hell yes.

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow what a difference in the shower, it's been a long time since I had non restricted shower. I felt clean, well until I got back into my dirty clothes. :(

Josh, the seller, shot me an email. They will be picking me up at the airport after I recover my bag.

Bad news about Japan, I guess I don't have it too bad.

My Best Western office space, of course wireless is down too, to be expected at this point.

Glenn aka crds has been giving me weather updates in the Cleveland area. Looks like he recommends heading south to highway 70 then West. Danke Schön!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Thats Columbus! There are several board members in C-bus.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts